The Executive Committee of the Albanian Football Association decided to support Albanian football for this unusual period the country is going through due to the presence of COVID-19.
This decision was delivered to the football professionals by President Armand Duka, who stressed that this measure include the period 15 March- 15 April and in case the activities will be continue to be suspended the package will be extended for the period 16 April – 15 May.
The categories that benefit from this package are:
• Football players of the Superior Category and the staff, every employee that pays insurance.
• All those employees that have no other source of income will receive a full payment of 30,000 ALL.
• Member staff of the clubs that work part-time, benefit half the pay.
• All the coaches of ‘Under’ teams that don’t have another job receive a full payment.
• The coaches that already have another job will benefit only half a payment.
• All the referees that don’t have another job will receive a full payment.
• The clubs of the women’s championship
• The clubs that depend from the municipalities will not benefit from this package.